Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a new approach to building project delivery that uses data to create an information-rich model of a facility to improve the design, construction, and operation of the facility. Successfully implemented projects show significant benefits, including improved design quality, improved field productivity, cost predictability, reduced conflicts and associated changes, and reduced construction costs and duration.
- 3D Services1) Functional Architectural 3D models of buildings
2) Structural modeling
3) MEP modeling
4) Services clash detection & analysis
5) BOQ estimation & presentation as per formats like IS 1200
6) Revit Family creation
7) Construction document preparation
8) Rendering (still &video)
- 4D Services1) Construction sequencing integrated with time schedules.
2) Integration of intelligent BIM model with project management tools (MS-Project, Primavera, and other industry standard project management tools).
- 5D Services1) Precise BOQ
2) Construction cost scheduling
3) Project costing
- Value Engineering ServicesEvaluation of Design alternatives using visualization, walk-thru and engineering inputs. Inputs assist in optimizing design from Installation, Facility Management and Cost per Manjeera Construction selective.
BASED ON THE CONSTRUCTION REQUIREMENT, BIM MODELS LEVEL OF DETAILS ARE DEFINED AS FOLLOWS:
- LOD 100The equivalent of conceptual design, the LOD 100 model usually consists of overall building massing designed to perform whole building type analysis including volume, building orientation, square foot costs, etc.
- LOD 200Similar to schematic design or design development, the model would consist of generalized systems including approximate quantities, size, shape, location and orientation. LOD 200 models are typically used for analysis of defined systems and general performance objectives.
- LOD 300Model elements equivalent to traditional construction documents and shop drawings. LOD 300 models are well suited for estimating as well as contruction coordination for clash detection, scheduling, and visualization. LOD models should include the attributes and parameters defined by the owner in the BIM
- LOD 400This level of development is considered to be suitable for fabrication and assembly. This LOD is most likely to be used by specialty trade contractors and fabricators to build and fabricate project components including MEP systems.
- LOD 500The final level of development represents the project as it has been constructed including asbuilt conditions. The model is configured to be the central data storage for integration into building maintenance and operations systems. LOD 500 models will include completed parameters and attributes specified in the owners BIM deliverable specification.
Why SIS BIM for BIM solutions
- BIM team consists of Architects, Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- Team is well experienced in the construction process
- Our Expertize in BIM are
- Architectural Modeling
- Structural Modeling
- MEPF Modeling
- We use International high performance software tools for BIM Modeling (autodesk Revit)
- We use autodesk Navisworks for Clash Detection services
- We use Xeon Server based processors for uninterupted BIM Models
- We have Server based backup system, which will not have problems with data losses.
- Delivery of the projects at right and commited time schedules.
- We have sufficient Uninterpted power backup
- Leased & Dedicated Internet connectivity
- Project work hours are recorded in cloud computing based timeduty application to know the stage and status of the project progress
- We deliver the project through dedicated project FTP in order to avoid the delays in delivaring the project.